Pages

July 19, 2010

the red ambience: España Campeónes del Mundo!


For some people, probably the world cup atmosphere has started to diminish. Or it's not even there anymore. Hell yeah, it's been a week but me myself just can't get enough of shouting it, SPAIN IS THE WORLD CUP 2010 CHAMPION, PEOPLE! This world cup is almost perfecto. From the host, venue, closing ceremony, music, and of course, they had the best champion! :') I smiled to myself for days since La Roja lifted the prestigious cup. I've been in love with them for like 6 years and now they've won 2 consecutive prestigious cups: 2008 Euro and 2010 World Cup, and they got the Fair Play Award. and captain Iker Casillas won the Golden Glove! What more can you ask for? :) They are so worth it. They got skills, teamwork, determination, (off the record: looks ;p) and most important: they never leave their own style. The tiqui taca, they played both beautiful and effective style of football. This is something you know you'll definitely appreciate, especially if you're a real football junkie.

Well, I'm happy for the boys out there and feel sad at the same time because it means the world cup ends and I have to wait 2 years to see them all-together on pitch again. And it's not gonna be the same, obviously some of them will retire from national team 2 years from now. Nevertheless, I will always have faith on them, there's always gonna be new kids on the block ready to make a breakthrough. So, can't wait for your next beautiful surprises, spain! Once again: Enhorabuena, Campeónes del Mundo. ¡Viva la España! :D

By the way, if you are loving La Furia Roja so much or you don't really love them but wanna get to know them or you don't have any interest in Spain or football but just wanna feast your eyes with some great-looking Spaniard boys, i really recommend this blog to you. Well-written, well-updated. Trust me, it's the best football blog I've ever seen. There's also this great video made by Cuatro (Spanish TV channel) about the sweet unforgettable moments in Soccer City.

I'm totally out of words. July 12th 2010 is all about happy tears for me :') (and Casillas, obviously)

P.S.: I do not own these images

Andres Iniesta, the man that ended our 116 minutes of suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment