Pages

July 8, 2010

you deserve it, Rojas!

Another history's written. La Furia Roja for their first world cup final, people! They beat the German panzer by one goal, it's always ONE goal needed to beat the Germans (remember the euro 2008 final?). Thanks to Carles Puyol's one sudden beautiful headshot, and he's a defender not to mention, the goal belongs to a defender! We love you Puyii! :* Oh I'm so proud of Spain they played just wonderful. In fact, both teams played wonderful, solid Germans and beautiful Spanish. And no cards! This is the most clean, pure technique, high-class football match in the WC 2010, I think. I've been in love with Spain national team since I was in junior high and I'm just soo happy for them :) :) :)

Here's some celebration pics. I do not own these pics btw ;)


Enhorabuena, chicos, you guys deserve it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment