Pages

January 21, 2010

Preambule, or whatever you call it

Hi there!

Okay, so this is my first ever post on my first ever blog. I'm currently dealing with the end 3rd semester exam bussiness, but thank dear God, the hardest part is sooo over. Fiuhh, I'm just so glad I lived through it. Later, I'll tell you why this once-in-6-months bussiness always turn my peaceful life into a bizzare-chaotic one.

Anyway, this blog idea have been inside my head since the last mid-semester exam. But this semester in my college life has been like the worst one, so I postpone my volition to create this blog. And now here it is, the actualization :D

The reason behind this blog writing is, basically, I love life-storytelling and often have some kind of weird thoughts about anything that just suddenly pop into my mind. So I think writing a blog seems like a good way to express it. 

Well, I don't have much to say for now. Besides, this is a preambule. I wouldn't dare to get you bored with the first words (and you might already get bored), so I guess that's it.

And hey, thanks for your visit time! Really appreciate it :)

Cheers,
Adhika

No comments:

Post a Comment